Director of Administration
St. Matthias Parish is seeking a full-time Director of Administration. As a member of the Pastoral Staff, the Director of Administration will work cooperatively and collaboratively with the Parish Director, Trustees, and members of the Pastoral Staff in fulfilling parish administrative needs in finance, building and grounds, technology, and personnel.
The Director of Administration will provide a faith filled presence to the staff and parishioners while fulfilling the job responsibilities and ensuring all accounting processes and reports are completed in a timely manner. He/she will have a strong understanding of general and “funds” accounting, good management/organizational skills, working knowledge of facilities management, while providing the presence and knowledge of Catholic Social teaching.
- Degree in Business or related field. Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- Five to ten years experience in business or management.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks.
- Supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Church and its mission.
- Practicing Roman Catholic preferred.
- Occasional evening/weekend/holiday work required.
Please submit resume with three references to:
Director of Administration Search Committee
St. Matthias Parish
9306 W. Beloit Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53227
Attn: Lynn Kaestner
Parish Director Jeff Van Dalen at email@example.com