At St. Matthias, the Stewardship Committee strives to help parishioners recognize their many and varied God given gifts, and encourages them to use their time, talent, and treasure in the service of others. For ways to give your time and talent, please see our Volunteer, Join a Committee, Join a Ministry pages or the 2016-2017 Time & Talent Brochure.
How to Give Back
There are many ways to help finance the mission and ministries of the parish. You can do this through:
- Weekly or monthly envelope donations. See the Treasurer 2017 Renewal Form Download or on line form to make your pledge.
- Donate electronically, through WeShare online, which provides many options, including flexible scheduling of payments, credit card payments, no need to write checks and electronic donation summaries.
- Educational Endowment Fund for families who are having difficulty affording St. Matthias Parish School.
- Tuition Angels & Scrip – Programs dedicated to helping families who have difficulty affording tuition for St. Matthias Parish School.
- Donated materials or labor from a business or hobby, that would improve parish facilities.
- Leave a bequest to the parish in your will or trust.
- Participate to the best of your ability in events such as the Soles for Catholic Education walk.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities to support the mission of St. Matthias Parish, please contact Director of Administrative Services Mike Angeli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-982-2413.