We currently offer hot lunch daily through Nicolet Food Service. It has been a wonderful addition to our school program. Our hot lunch prices are below:
Hot lunch without a milk, $3.00
Hot lunch with a milk, $3.10
Rocky’s Pizza lunch, $3.75
We also offer a variety of ala carte options that students can buy in addition to their hot lunch or cold lunch. We continue to work with NutriKids and MySchoolBucks to have individual lunch accounts for students so parents can put money on the account and we don’t need to worry about daily or weekly payments for lunch.
St. Matthias Parish School uses the NutriKids System to provide a better dining experience for our students. The NutriKids System includes a point-of-sale register that allows students to purchase a nutritious hot lunch by deducting from their account, without the need for a meal card, tickets, or cash. This system is customized for St. Matthias Parish School, with numerous choices for students, from a full meal to individual ala carte items. Students just need to know their student ID number and a passcode, which is entered by the students as they check out with their food. Paired with the MySchoolBucks payment system, NutriKids offers convenience and value to promote good nutrition and healthy eating for our students.
MySchoolBucks is a secure family-friendly system for online prepayments and nutrition education that integrates with the NutriKids System. The MySchoolBucks feature lets parents make prepayments to their children’s school meal accounts and track item purchases. MySchoolBucks allows parents to make secure prepayments online via credit card or electronic check 24/7.
Go to MySchoolBucks.com. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name and student ID number. The instructions listed here or on the webpage will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting the school office
- Click Register for A Free Account and enter the required information
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process
Add Students to Your Family Account
- Click Add Student on the main page
- Enter your child’s name and student number
- Click Find Student
- Click Add Student
NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Make a Payment in the left-hand menu
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name. If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account
- Click Add to Basket
- Click Check out Now
- You have the option to use an electronic check or a major credit card to make your payment. If you are using an electronic check, enter your bank routing number and checking account information. If you are using a credit card, enter the required information.
- Click Continue when finished
- Click Pay Now to complete the transaction
Things to Know About MySchoolBucks
- If you have more than one child at St. Matthias Parish School, you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. St. Matthias Parish School does not profit from the use of the site.
We are very excited to offer these comprehensive food services. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to St. Matthias Parish School. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these services, please feel free to contact the school office at 414-321-0894.